Press releases | Archive 2011
RBC announces AGM results
Moscow, June 29, 2011 — RBC OJSC (RTS, MICEX: RBCM) announces the results of its annual general meeting of shareholders (AGM) held on June 29, 2011.
Shareholders approved the annual report and the annual financial statements, including the income statement, and voted not to pay out dividends for 2010. Audit firm Grant Thornton was approved as the auditor for the company’s 2011 financial statements.
In addition, the shareholders re-elected the members of RBC's Audit and Compliance Committee and Board of Directors. The following persons were elected to the Board of Directors:
- Sergey Lavrukhin, Executive Director of ONEXIM Group
- Alexander Morgulchik, Deputy CEO of RBC
- Christophe Charlier, Deputy CEO of ONEXIM Group
- Valery Senko, Director for Investments of ONEXIM Group
- Ekaterina Salnikova, Deputy CFO of ONEXIM Group
- Vladimir Pakhomov, member of the Board of Directors of Quadra-generating company and Renaissance Financial Holdings Limited
- Anton Kiryukhin, Head of Investment Banking and Financing Department of MDM Bank
- Neil Osborn, Managing Director of Euromoney Institutional Investor PLC
- Michael Hammond, partner of City Capital Corporation Limited
Thus, the composition of the Board of Directors remained unchanged compared to the previous year.
The following persons were elected to the Audit and Compliance Committee:
- Andrey Kononov, Head of Corporate Governance Standards Department of ONEXIM Group
- Marina Risukhina, Head of Accounting and Reporting Department of ONEXIM Group
- Olga Chernova, Deputy Financial Director of RosBusinessConsulting CJSC
Additionally, the shareholders approved the procedure for paying remuneration and compensation of costs to members of the Board of Directors, who will be recognized by the company’s Board of Directors as Independent Directors in accordance with clause 2.6 of Regulations on the Board of Directors of the company and international corporate governance standards, and the new versions of the Regulations on the General Meeting of Shareholders, on the Board of Directors, and the Audit and Compliance Committee.