Press releases | Archive 2014
RBC announces AGM results
Moscow, June 27, 2014 – RBC OJSC (Moscow Exchange: RBCM) hereby announces the results of its annual general meeting of shareholders (AGM) held yesterday.
Shareholders approved new versions of the Articles of Association, Regulations on the General Meeting of Shareholders, and Regulations on the Board of Directors of RBC, as well as the annual report and the annual financial statements, including the income statement, and voted not to pay out dividends for 2013. Audit firm Grant Thornton was approved as the auditor for the company's 2014 RAS financial statements.
In addition, shareholders elected members of RBC's Board of Directors and Audit and Compliance Committee. The following persons were elected to the Board of Directors:
1. Derk Sauer, President of RBC;
2. Elena Myasnikova, Vice President of RBC;
3. Nikolay Molibog, CEO of RBC;
4. Alexander Lyubimov, CEO of RBC TV;
5. Ekaterina Salnikova, Deputy CFO of ONEXIM Group;
6. Valery Senko, Director for Investments of ONEXIM Group;
7. Pavel Danilov, Deputy Director for Investments of ONEXIM Group;
8. Sergey Podsypanin, Director of Legal Department of ONEXIM Group;
9. Yuri Adamovich, CEO of First Russian Recovery.
The following persons were elected to the Audit and Compliance Committee:
1. Marina Risukhina, Head of Accounting and Reporting Department of ONEXIM Group;
2. Alexandra Filippenko, Chief Specialist of the Investment Accounting Division, Accounting and Reporting Department of ONEXIM Group;
3. Olga Chernova, CFO of RBC OJSC.
Additionally, shareholders approved the size of remuneration and reimbursement of expenses for members of RBC's Board of Directors who will be recognized by the company's Board of Directors as Independent Directors in accordance with the Regulations on the Board of Directors of the company.