Press releases | Archive 2002
Information bulletin of the RBC Group on Initial Public Offering made on
The RBC Group informs that the first initial public offering (IPO) of RBC Information Systems in the Russian Federation with simultaneous listing on the MICEX and RTS stock exchanges has succeeded.
- A total of 16 million shares were placed, which equals 16 percent of the authorized capital of RBC Information Systems.
- Preliminary purchase orders were submitted for an amount of $64m and the shares were five times oversubscribed. All orders were met with a proportion of 20.66%.
- As a result of the IPO, the current capitalization of the company reached $83m.
- The IPO price is $0.83 or 25.86 rubles per one share. Of 16 million shares, 5.5 million were placed on RTS and the remaining shares were placed on MICEX.
- The company raised $13.28m in IPO proceeds.
The RBC Group would like to thank all IPO participants – its partners and consultants – and hopes for further fruitful collaboration.