Quotes (RBCM)

Currency
Date
Last trade
Current price
Change
Market cap

Data is delayed by 15 min.

Press releases | Archive 2011

RBC shareholders exchanged over 77% of shares; share exchange for remaining shareholders extended until the end of May

Moscow, April 19, 2011 — RBC group of companies (hereinafter, RBC) announced interim results of the exchange of shares in RBC Information Systems OJSC for shares in RBC OJSC (RBC-TV Moscow OJSC until March 2011 ). As of April 18, RBC shareholders exchanged over 77% of shares in RBC Information Systems OJSC.

Since RBC plans to delist the shares of RBC Information Systems OJSC from stock exchanges before the end of May 2011, it defers the deadline for accepting shareholders’ applications for the share exchange from April 30 to May 31, 2011. Thus, RBC provides an opportunity for all shareholders, who wish to participate in the share exchange but will not be able to do this due to different reasons before April 30, to take part in the exchange while shares of RBC Information Systems OJSC have stock quotes.

The details of the exchange procedure, as well as the forms of all applications, are available on the following information resources: the website of RBC Information Systems OJSC, the website of RBC OJSC, and the website restruct.rbc.ru.

Earlier, shares in RBC OJSC (state registration number 1-02-56413-N) were included in the List of Securities Admitted to Trading without Listing on both MICEX and RTS stock exchanges. The shares, under the ticker symbol RBCM, started trading on January 19, 2011. Shares of RBC Information Systems OJSC are trading on MICEX and the RTS under the RBCI ticker symbol.

The exchange of shares is part of RBC’s restructuring program. As a result of the restructuring process, RBC OJSC has become the new holding company, with 51% owned by ONEXIM Group, while the remaining 49% of shares are being exchanged for 100% in RBC Information Systems OJSC. The shares are exchanged at a ratio of 1.116 shares in RBC OJSC per 1 share in RBC Information Systems OJSC.


Press and investor contacts:
Egor Timofeev
Tel: +7 (495) 363-1111
Email: pr@rbc.ru
Web: www.rbcholding.com