Quotes (RBCM)

Currency
Date
Last trade
Current price
Change
Market cap

Data is delayed by 15 min.

Press releases | Archive 2011

RBC-TV Moscow renamed RBC

Moscow, March 3, 2011 — RBC group of companies announces a change in the official name of the parent company from RBC-TV Moscow OJSC to RBC OJSC. The state registration of the corresponding changes to the constituent documents was made on February 17, 2011.

OJSC RBC (hereinafter, RBC) is the holding company of the RBC group of companies, to which assets of the holding were consolidated during the restructuring. The company’s majority shareholder is Onexim Group, which owns a 51% stake, while the remaining 49% of shares are being exchanged for 100% in RBC Information Systems.

RBC shares have been included in the List of Securities admitted to trading without listing on the Russian stock exchanges MICEX and RTS. After the renaming, RBC shares will continue trading on both stock exchanges under the RBCM ticker.


Press and investor contacts:
Egor Timofeev
Tel: +7 (495) 363-1111
Email: pr@rbc.ru
Web: www.rbcholding.com