- Regulation of the General Meeting of Shareholders (new edition)
- Regulation of the Board of Directors (new edition)
- Articles of Association (8th edition)
- Articles of Association (7th edition)
- Regulations on internal control over the financial and business activities
- Regulations on the Audit and Compliance Committee of the Board of Directors
- Regulations on insider information
- Regulations on the Audit and Compliance Committee
- Regulations on Human Resources and Remuneration Committee of the Board of Directors
- Payment for the production of copies of documents
- Request for copies of documents
Board of Directors
The Board of Directors shall be responsible for the general management of the Company’s activities, except for issues which fall explicitly within the scope of powers of the General Meeting of Shareholders pursuant to RBC’s Articles of Association and the Federal Law “On Joint-Stock Companies”. Members of the Board of Directors are elected by the general meeting of shareholders for the period until the next annual general meeting and may be re-elected an unlimited number of times.
The Audit and Compliance Committee
The Audit and Compliance Committee is an advisory body within the Company’s Board of Directors, formed for the preliminary consideration of matters related to the Company’s financial and economic activities. The Committee has authority over the following matters: preparing recommendations for the Board of Directors on the election of an independent auditor, supervision over the system of internal control of the company, and supervision of RBC’s policy in the area of issuing financial reports.
Human Resources and Remuneration Committee of the Board of Directors
The Human Resources and Compensation Committee is an advisory body established to ensure an in-depth examination of issues pertaining to the competence of the Board of Directors in the area of selecting human resources to fill positions with the company’s governing bodies and working out the material terms of employment contracts, drawing up recommendations required for the Board of Directors and the CEO of the company.